Wednesday, December 30, 2015

12/30/15

Second-Class New Year festivities on board the S.S. Poseidon were decidedly less glamorous than those taking place upstairs in the grand ballroom, but thanks to one Shriner and a pair of used car salesmen, most of the ladies were shown a good time...
At 12:00am, streamers went flying. At 12:25am, Dorothy Ann was finally recovered from the bottom of them!
Even though it cost her the good will of most of the table, Salome refused to wear a party hat at the New Rochelle Elks New Year's Party.
Right on cue, Baby New Year of 1949 arrived on the scene, but to the dismay of everyone, it seemed as though his diaper already needed changing!
It took a while for everyone to realize it, but prior to the annual new year toast, young Arthur had already taken a healthy gulp from the cask of
cabernet and by 12:02am was planted on his face under the table...
Reva's new year smile was short-lived as moments after this snapshot was taken, Rocco's Skeeball rebounded off the target area and landed right on her front teeth!
These couples at Morty's Beehive Inn believed they were called together at 11:55pm for a group photo, but actually Stan had enlisted them to help secure that green party hat onto LynnAnn's head!

3 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

I have studied all the party pics and have decided that if I had to attend one, it would be Party #7...which I suspect is due to LynnAnn.

Party #5 is too morose for me...and Party # 2 looks just TOO WILD. I'm not sure I could cope with such debauchery. However, to be fair, I do love the curtains at Party #3

Poseidon3 said...

We love(d) to provide options at Krazy Kaptions! LOL I saved #7 (which is a bonus pic aside from the usual 6 in the first place) for last as I knew it was the best. Her HAIR! I told my FB friends it was BYOB, but on the down-low, so she had a fifth of gin inside it. LOL

Anonymous said...

This post reminded me of The Kinks' Picture Book:
"Picture book, pictures of your mama, taken by your papa a long time ago.
Picture book, of people with each other, to prove they love each other a long ago"

Happy New Year!