Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12/16/15

During downtime at The Pink Pickle, Charlene and Dodie often took a moment to spread out an array of cold cuts and fix themselves a quick sandwich.
Whizzer had been under strenuous paper training for a couple of weeks, but Gladys couldn't get him to figure it out at all. As soon as she stepped into his pen to help encourage him, he used her leg for a target instead!
During his break from the insurance company next door, Tony often sought to have lunch at Johnny's Cafe, known for their great steaks, but he could never get anyone to wait on him!
Barbara loved getting ready for her dates with Charlie and knew his favorite lipstick, but did fear that if he gave her any more souvenirs and mementos from their relationship for her mirror, she'd no longer be able to find her reflection in it!
This last date to Antonio's Italian Bistro sealed the deal for Brenda, who had finally had enough of sitting there while strange women (and even a few men!) came up to Stefan and told him how great looking his hair was!
After endless encouragement from some of their mod friends, Scotty and Ronald finally put away their navy blue suits and decided to live it up with some bold new looks.

5 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

It looks like Scotty and Ronald got all gussied up to impress Charlene and Dodie...(or each other, I haven't quite decided yet!)

Anonymous said...

Stefan needs a haircut asap!
For Scotty and Ronald, bold looks is an understatement; I wonder how do they look in those navy blue suits ;)

Poseidon3 said...

That's a good point, Knuckles. I wonder if all four were at the same party. The guys' looks swankier, though. Can you imagine that photo in COLOR?!

I need to emotionally prepare you both that Krazy Kaptions will be downsizing in 2016... After two and a half years, a) the picture selections are dwindling and b) I'm beginning to run out of ideas and repeating myself. Also, to make you aware, Poseidon's Underworld attracts between 2500-3000 hits per day. Krazy Kaptions averages about 7 to 10!!!! It just isn't happening. I will continue to post photos, but it will be fewer, sad to say. Thank you both for your patronage, however!

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

I know all the work that goes into posting can become quite overwhelming at times, so I understand why you would want to downsize and ease up on things a little.

And, to be honest, I'm not certain that I have even checked out everything that you posted in the early days. So, I will definitely have fun going back and looking at those photos whenever I need a retro fix!

Anonymous said...

So sad to read this. This blog is so entertaining and clever, and some of the pictures seem precious, that it should have more hits.
Even if you downsize it, I will still enjoy it. And sometimes I don't post any comment for one reason or another, but rest assured that I did view it.