Thursday, February 13, 2020

2/13/20

Hank, Felicity and Willie really enjoyed the lengthy tour of Tinkham's Wall, but it was quite a trek back to that dubious Port-O-Let and Willie desperately needed to go...
One perk for Stan of dating a slightly younger gal like Charmaigne was that she kept him abreast of all the latest dance crazes, although he did pop his belt during "The Thrust."
Christopher's Yard Party required every attendant to show up in a toga made solely of one yard of fabric and NOTHING else, but it didn't take Jameson long to discover that Toby cheated...

2 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

You know the men in the last photo are not my type when I am more interested in Charmaigne's hair and pants than I am in them.

Poseidon3 said...

I'm right there with ya... I like a little more man with my man. LOL Like, I'd rather have Stan!