Thursday, March 12, 2020

3/12/20

Jeanine really thought that Earl was a great guy until subtle signs began creeping up along the way, which she sadly chose to ignore...
Kerry was thrilled to be hosting his own (very first) summer party. Trouble was, he couldn't seem to keep the pool filled with water. Every time someone got out, the level was way, way down for some reason...
Yasmin did everything possible to catch Hagar's eye down at the Circle K, but got more than she bargained for on their first date when he expected her to buff his horn back at his place!

2 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

For some strange reason, Hagar ain't exactly turning me off. I can see the two of us on the sofa watching that fabulous TV set of his (plundered, no doubt!)

On a different note, as soon as I saw the picture of Earl, I was almost certain that a reference to him finding out the hard way that his wife was cheating on him was going to be the caption. I mean, it's not every photo that allows for a good cuckold joke.

Poseidon3 said...

I had a feeling you were going to be slightly weak in the knees for Hagar. I'm a sucker for a front-laced tunic myself, though without an undershirt. LOL