Thursday, February 21, 2019

2/21/19

And so the inevitable day came that Lassie's parents had been dreading. Her fame as a screen actress attracted one of the local bad boys, Chopper, who came to pick up their daughter on his cycle...
The children really meant it when they demanded that Uncle Carl give up smoking as part of Heart & Lung Awareness Day, so when he refused, they staged an intervention.
Cathy Lea was so excited to head to Jimmy's house after prom to meet his family... until she went to the powder room and discovered that his mother owned a toilet paper cozy with a brunette doll on it and a crocheted dress almost exactly like the one she had on!
You thought I was kidding....?

3 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

Do the young'uns even know what a toilet paper cozy is?

Knuckles Girlyskirt (from a remote location)

Shawny said...

Casey Musgraves pink number at the oscars looked like a TP cozy to me.

Poseidon3 said...

Knuck, that's why I attached an extra picture!

Shawn, I no longer watch the Oscars, but I'll see if I spot her as I look over photos this morning. :-)