Tuesday, February 12, 2019

2/12/19

Opening day of the tourist season for the South Harbor Beach Patrol and Kerrigan was eager to prove that he could pass all the necessary tests and earned his initialed one-piece.
Melody had all the other cheerleaders green with envy over her new, oversized, homemade pom-poms, but that quickly dissipated during the first away game when it rained heavily and all that remained were two sopping blobs of wet crepe paper.
Ensign Haines lost his duffel bag on his last shore leave and had been pilfering items from his fellow sailors, but once it was found out, they began reclaiming each article piece by piece!

2 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

I'm torn...Do I join the Navy? Or become a cheerleader?

The sailors appear to be having such a good time and I wouldn't mind going down on a submarine or two, but I also think I could pull off Melody's look...although, to be honest, my sis-boom-bah isn't what it used to be.

Poseidon3 said...

Child, I feel your pain, but this time I'm all about Kerrigan, the lifeguard wannabe. I was going to put that picture up no matter whether I could drum up anything funny about it or not. He's gorgeous! ;-)