Thursday, May 5, 2016

5/5/16

...And so with one great sock-'em move, Reginald won the volleyball game for his team. This not only led to a subsequent winning streak, but also paved the way for a great summer relationship with Chester, whose congratulatory hug lingered just a bit longer than usual and was surprisingly tantalizing.
For weeks Robbie had agonized over whether Ronda Kay would answer positively when he finally proposed to her and, much to his delight, she did let out a muffled "yes!" after a bit of cajoling...
Everyone else from the Dingling Brothers circus told the high wire act The Daring Bendozies that they needed to break away and enjoy some quality time at the beach, but in the end they just couldn't seem to leave their work behind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with Ronda Kay? Robbie is an immediate and unequivocal YES!!

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

I don't remember any of my high school volleyball games ending like that!

Had they, I might not have dreaded gym class as much as I did!

Poseidon3 said...

Believe it or not, I hadn't intended this entire post to be all affectionate men (well... not sure Robbie is "affectionate!" LOL), but that's just gravy. As for me? I'm joining the circus (I know you won't be there, though, Knuckles...)