Thursday, January 23, 2020

2/23/20

KTLA announced only a 6% chance of rain that day, but Myrtle had just done her Saturday wash 'n set and wasn't about to take any chances of it being spoiled during her afternoon walk...
Brenda's work convention in Atlantic City was now in its sixth day and Joe's time as Mr. Mom was beginning to fray around the edges, with few viable things to wear and pots and pans piling up in the sink...
Years and years of being the only single guy at family gatherings had led Ron into counseling. Dr. Swift suggested that Ron bring "Nancy" to the next get-together, with instructions that the family ought to try their best to make her feel welcome...

2 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

The slightly-soiled socks, the visible tan line, the what-looks-like-gold lamé swimsuit, the tie, the baseball cap...in theory, this flagrantly-flawed, frightening fashion free-for-all should have me running away at record speed. Yet, there's something about Joe that's got me intrigued. It must be the sideburns. I'm a sucker for sideburns.

Poseidon3 said...

Ha ha ha! So true. He ought to be repellent, but somehow caught my eye with his meaty thighs (and I LIKE tan lines, myself. Always have...) I like how abbreviated his shorts must have been to have a line that high.