Thursday, July 18, 2019

7/18/19

Neil made the mistake of letting Joey watch Lawrence of Arabia with the family at the drive-in and now all he wanted to do at home was play camel ride!
Brett had no choice but to acknowledge that Murphy's Law had struck again. He could only get a flat tire on the day he wore his new white chinos...!
Sherman loved it when affectionate and demonstrative "Uncle" Terry from next door came to visit on the nights when his mother's bridge club got together, though he sometimes became lodged in-between the friendly greetings...!

 BONUS PIC!
Stu was forever bragging about how he could swim faster than any motorboat, so his buddies Evan and Rue decided to put him to the test one weekend out at the lake and go for a quick water ski!



4 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

Well, you don't see that in an Esther Williams movie!!!...I suspect that a lot of neighbors were scampering around, trying to remember just exactly where they had last put the binoculars, on the day that Stu and friends decided to stage their aquatic version of "Oh! Calcutta."

Poseidon3 said...

I had a feeling you'd like this one. I wish it was a better quality pic (and that there were more of 'em!)

BrianB said...

Poseidon3 no worries about picture quality for me! My sis and bro-in-law helped me hook up a new tv today and when it came time to figure out what to do with the old one we realized we could make it my computer monitor. So now I'm looking at Stu's water follies on a 32" monitor and I do believe I can see Evan's pubes without even have to lean forward or squint at the thing!

BrianB

Poseidon3 said...

Ha ha!! I guess bigger IS better after all! Glad you can recycle your electronics the way I recycle these old snapshots. ;-)