Tuesday, June 18, 2019

6/18/19

What Marc spied in the lifeguard changing room gave him quite a start, not to mention quite a decision to make... report what he saw or join in?!
Felice saw that the lawn was still damp and didn't want to spoil her dyed-to-match shoes before the Ladies Easter Egg Dyeing Brunch, so she asked Ronnie to pitch in and get her over the car.
Troy asked Suzanne over and over again to step away from the plane before he started the engine or she'd wind up going from a Marlo Thomas to a Mia Farrow thanks to the jet intake!

2 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

In theory, he should be...but, sadly, Marc just isn't doing it for me. In fact, I'm finding him a little on the creepy side.

Felice's dress, on the other hand, has got me all atwitter.

Poseidon3 said...

We are the same person. I was intrigued by Marc, but simultaneously put off and slightly creeped out. And Felice's dress would have been my childhood wet dream! I loved frills and flounciness. :-D