Thursday, January 24, 2019

1/24/19

Louella knew that the folks on her story couldn't see her back, but she still wanted to be dressed and ready for the daytime nuptials of Steffanie and Allan...
Kenny's sisters Eloise, Vonda Jean and Carol were excited to be invited over for a cookout, but didn't realize he was going to impress them into service, sorting through a stack of files he'd brought home from the office, one of which contained a certain tax figure he needed...
In the waning years after his one Top 100 hit, Big Richard used to settle down in the recliner and listen to the stereo playing his own composition, "Good Golly, Miss Polly" and its B-side, "Whole Lotta Quakin'."

3 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

I know I got all dressed up when Rita Stapleton married Ed Bauer...Of course, I also dressed up when Holly Norris went to prison and Diane Ballard bugged Alan Spaulding's telephone.

I miss 1970s soaps.

Poseidon3 said...

Did you dress down when Roger kidnapped Holly and took her into the wilds? (If that's the right kidnap-ee... I didn't watch GL - ha ha!)

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

Dress down??? I had a nervous breakdown when that happened...just like I did when Roger followed Rita into the funhouse.