Tuesday, June 4, 2019

6/4/19

The first thing Terrence did to draw Frankie in was "forget" to bring two blankets to the beach. Next, he made sure to tune into a radio station that played plenty of Julius La Rosa, Paul Anka and Al Martino...
Susan was desperately tired of watching her charges, Cindy and Jimmy Casey, so she took a few minutes to lay train track that would only lead one way, over to Mrs. Schottheimer's house where they'd have a hard time escaping before an hour or two had passed...
Thanks to a sudden burst of river current and a raft slightly underinflated by Harold, Estelle had to make one of those emotionally demanding life choices: Save the beer or save the hair!

3 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

My original comment regarding Terrence was:

"Ah! The things people did before GHB."

But, in an attempt to avoid bad taste, I have decided to replace the above comment with the more family-friendly response of:

"Nice radio."

Poseidon3 said...

Lord, I had to look GHB up! I'm still old fashioned and use pink light bulbs, soft music and good food to woo my prey. LOLOL

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

You had me at pink light bulbs.