Tuesday, January 30, 2018

1/30/18

Lars promised Svetlana that if she was a good girl and kept the cuffs of her pants clean and dry during their trip to Wintergarten Market she could have a large Bavarian pretzel as reward.
Marianne was so excited over her new avocado green appliances and coordinating sunshine yellow dishware that she felt the need to match it herself, even during the morning hours when she was still in her housecoat (and glasses.)
Rosalie was so proud of Bert being appointed 3rd Deputy Mayor of Springfield that she insisted upon a new ensemble from head to toe for the swearing in ceremony!

4 comments:

Martin said...

I swear I've seen Rosalie on an episode of Mad Men!

Poseidon3 said...

Could be...! Many of our featured subjects at Krazy Kaptions would fit in on that show or several others. ;-) (P.S. - She does have a sort of Elizabeth Moss thing going, right?)

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

I was just saying to my beau the other day, I wish women still wore gloves. Bless you, Rosalie! However, I was hoping for more of a pinky-shade and not the serial-killer pair she has on, which is leading me to fear for poor Bert's life!

Poseidon3 said...

She might have brought them home from her work as a radium technician? LOL