Thursday, May 4, 2017

5/4/17

Waynetta was proud as punch to be the new ticket clerk down at The Rialto movie house and the management was happy to have her because they knew she'd be diligent when it came to preventing minors from seeing movie intended "for mature audiences only."
One of the last happy days for Rosalie and her mother Yvonne, as weeks after this came the great debate over butter versus margarine which separated them forever after...
During the Bedfords' camping trip to Red River Gorge, they discovered too late that they'd hardly brought any clothes since dad Ricky decided to take up most of the car and half the back of the truck with coolers for his beer.

2 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

I don't remember the last time I got all dolled up to go see a movie.

In fact, with TCM...I'm not even sure I'm always wearing underwear.


Please note: I'm going to be heading into a busy work-related period where I will be sleeping on-site and may not be accessing this blog and/or posting any comments until around May 17th. I will definitely do my best to comment during this period. But, if you don't see anything from me...don't panic! I will comment on all postings upon my return.

Poseidon3 said...

Thanks for alerting me! Ever since the departure of Armando, I feel like I almost do this site just for you! LOL (I almost ended it for good on 4/30, which was its four-year anniversary, but traffic picked up ever so slightly in early-April, so I'm hanging in a bit longer. Thanks!)