Thursday, November 10, 2016

11/10/16

At long last, Alethia was being trusted to sit in church with her parents for the first time instead of being bunched in with the other babies in the nursery and she insisted on a special hairdo for the occasion!
Thus, with the first nightfall at Camp Spreadabout, initiation rituals were underway, though things were cut short when a stray cinder from the bonfire made its way between Wayne Babbitt's thighs!
All evening, Lorene struggled with just how to approach it, but finally she felt it best to proceed head on, so she looked Suzanne right in the face and told her that indeed her hair had fallen...

2 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

Fortunately, my parents never sent me to summer camp as a child.

Which means I'm one of the lucky ones who got to watch Guiding Light in the late 70s...Even during school, I was able to make it home before 3:30 and catch the last half hour.

So, apart from seeing the hey-day of Diane Ballard, Roger Thorpe and Rita Bauer...I also never got my crotch singed by a stray ember.

Poseidon3 said...

Ha ha! I was the same way, but with General Hospital. Luke & Laura... And I never got singed, but I did do a little playlet in which I wore only some tighty-whities. A character kept complementing peoples' clothes as they walked by ("I love your shirt. Where'd you get it?" "JC Penney...", "I love those pants, where'd you get them?" "JC Penney...") Then when I came out nearly naked he said, Who are you?!?! And I said, "JC Penney." LOLOL