Thursday, November 17, 2016

11/17/16

Although Arthur and Evelyn had gone all out in their Halloween costumes and decorating, their party had to be classified as a failure since no guest could stand to look at them for longer than ten minutes before getting the creeps and leaving!
Leatha couldn't believe her incredible luck when her very first portrait sitting led to offers for modeling jobs. The let-down came, however, when she arrived at the first gig and discovered that she'd been hired to model ladies gloves and that her face would never be seen...
During Wertheim's first visit to America, the neighbors thought it might be a fun ice-breaker and mixer to enjoy a spirited game of Duck Duck Goose on the front lawn, but it all went south when he misunderstood the directions involving "goose."
Bonus Pic: By far, Margot's favorite activity at Undulating Acres Health Farm was learning calisthenics from Marty, the on-site physical education director.

4 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

After opening up and seeing Arthur and Evelyn in all of their clowndom, I started having a panic attack and ended up passing out.

Fortunately, as I swooned to ground in abject terror, my finger must have hit the scroll on my mouse...because when I came to I was greeted by the fabulous duo of Margo and Marty.

Poseidon3 said...

I had a feeling you'd hate the clowns. And a feeling you'd love Marty & Margot. What if they were the same people just in and out of costume?! LOL I know you won't scrutinize the top photo carefully enough to see if there's any truth to it.

Anonymous said...

With heartfelt apologies to Knuckles, Arthur And Evelyn look perfect! I like clowns, even the creepy-looking ones.
Is Duck Duck Goose considered calisthenics?

Poseidon3 said...

I'd be willing to give it a try... with Marty!