Thursday, April 26, 2018

4/26/18

Even though they patched up their differences (and with the help of a few of their sorority sisters, got themselves patched up as well!), Sally and Teressa decided it would be best if one never so much as asked the other to borrow anything ever again, be it saddle shoes or a patent leather purse...
One of the less populated booths for some unknown reason at the annual Taste of Transylvania was Margaret's House of Batcakes, served with either a side of fried newt or a helping of sauteed toad eyes...
Aspiring photographer Travis relied on chloroform in order to obtain models, but sometimes that led to some difficulty in posing them the way he wished, especially if one hand was busy operating the camera!

3 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

In an attempt to decipher what is playing on Travis' TV set, my brain has processed the following:

A boy or woman on the left
An evil clown head to the right
White lights that look somewhat like a game show board

So far, I've ruled out M*A*S*H and Rhoda (but I still have my doubts that the clown head isn't Nancy Walker, so I'll actually have to get back to you on that one.)

On an unrelated subject, please note that presently I am spending half my time in a location with internet access and half my time in a location without internet access. So, don't get concerned if two or three postings go by without me commenting. I'm still here and will keep commenting when I'm in my computer location.

Poseidon3 said...

I think you're so preoccupied with them that you see clowns where they may not be! Perhaps in clouds or unmixed cake batter, etc...! ;-) (If I recall correctly, I removed a flash flare from the screen in this pic because it was ugly and distracting, so the content may have gotten jangled a bit!)

Poseidon3 said...

Won't be long till I have some male-driven beach pics for you. They're "in the chute!" Thanks.