Friday, February 17, 2017

2/16/17

Veronica actually liked the little layette that Christine had given her at her baby shower, but there was no way Connie was going to let her off the hook. She'd seen that very item on 70%-off Clearance at Ben Franklin and was sure to point it out!
Herbie Pratt loved to dig for oil in the back yard, much to the disdain of his mother Barbara, though she overcame her apprehensions about it stopped complaining once he located a gusher and later wound up as president of the Mobil Oil corporation!
Rex was so determined to be the first one into the water on Memorial Day Weekend down at Rock Bottom YMCA that he bounded across the fence and into the pool... only to find that they were still filling it!

4 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

It's just as well the pool wasn't filled, because Rex strikes me as the type of guy who doesn't like to get his hair wet!

And, if I'm not mistaken, that first photo is a shot from the failed pilot "Sex in the Suburbs"

Poseidon3 said...

So true! I'd like to get him wet... LOL "Sex AND the Suburbs!" ;-)

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

I know! I know!...As soon as I hit PUBLISH, I realized I had written "in" and not "and"

But, I figured you were intelligent enough to know what I was attempting to reference.

Poseidon3 said...

You can never take my intelligence for granted! LOL Besides, we have a no child left behind policy at Krazy Kaptions, so I needed to clarify in case someone else might be confused... Speaking of losing a child, where has our Armando gone as of late?!?!