Thursday, January 10, 2019

1/10/19

She took four weeks to fully make up her mind, but in the end Veronique determined that the discount eyeliner she picked up at SuperX was every bit as effective as the designer brand she had previously been purchasing from Elder-Beerman.
One thing Andy Dockerty disliked about his last name was that he always wound up seated behind Terrence Crackworthy during the alphabetical seating in lifeboat drills aboard the U.S.S. Bottomdrop...
One of the downsides of Kent, Jerry and Howard all going in on one motorbike together was that during instances when they all wanted to head somewhere at the same time, it could be not only crowded but also tough to stay balanced on the road!

5 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

Just thinking out loud...far be it from me to tell the Admiral how to do his job...but, I think all the rowers should be without underwear...well, to be honest, they should also be without pants...can I get an Amen?

Poseidon3 said...

A-MEN! Ha ha! I cannot tell you how many vintage pictures of rowing teams have the guys in these ultra-flimsy jersey-style shorts with nothing else. I was born too late.

Shawny said...

Ron, aka VeRONique, demonstrating early fishy realness.

Shawny said...

Kent was completely oblivious, of course..,

Poseidon3 said...

Yes, I did have my suspicions about her....!