Thursday, July 5, 2018

6/5/18

Marvin had strenuously requested a table with a view when he took Virginia and the girls to the Kahawleah Grill, but he couldn't escape the feeling that they were pulling one over on him...
As captain of his dodgeball team, Gregg was horrified to find that he's accidentally packed the wrong swimsuit for the finals out at Koch Lake, but as it turned out, his tan lines were enough of a distraction for the other team that his own guys won hands down.
Until Private Slocum finally showed up with the whisky, the guys were petrified that they were going to have to make due on their one free weekend with the Pepsi-Cola that Joan Crawford had dropped off on one of her goodwill tours...

2 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

Why do all your photos of military men at rest look like lobby cards for a Falcon Studios release? Not that I'm complaining.

And I know, in theory, I should be staring at Gregg's tan line but, instead, I keep scrolling up and looking at those fabulously unattractive dresses.

Poseidon3 said...

I only select the most "interesting" military pics! They oughtta be classified! I actually thought your eyes might rest on Gregg's ball.....