Thursday, June 14, 2018

6/14/18

Veronica was more than impressed that Jerrold had gotten ready after work for their friends' wedding at Quick-Lube, his place of business, without even a hint of axle grease anywhere on his tuxedo!
Arvide was delighted at the lunch that his cousin Gertrude put out for him during his mid-day visit, but he couldn't help wondering what on earth she was going to eat...
Cynthia didn't only want her two front teeth for Christmas, she also wanted her mother Gloria to start showing her how to go through two cans of White Rain hairspray per week!

2 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

Unfortunate circumstances have forced me to return to town earlier than planned.

As I clicked into this site, I was hoping to be greeted by a bevy of male beauties with bronzed bodies bursting out of their under-sized bathing suits and beaming with a bold and brazen bawdiness. But, no. Instead I get Jerold. Thanks!

Fortunately, Gloria's hair helped to ease the blow.

Poseidon3 said...

Ha ha ha!! Poor dear... I've obviously spoiled you for anyone not God-like in their swimwear. And it's not going to get any better right away, I'm afraid. But as summer continues, I can't help but be drawn to the menses in their trunks.