Thursday, June 1, 2017

6/1/17

Arabella couldn't believe that Jerry was on his way over to pick her up for their date and she was still futzing around over which of her ponchos would best coordinate with her new trousers from Sears.
Although she tried hard to be friendly and put Lt. Trevor at ease, he still couldn't quite relax having Tisa trim his hair after what he saw her do to the prior subject, Corporal Guthrie...
As luck would have it, just before one of their rare nights out on the town, Francois lifted his leg onto Ann's party dress, causing Andy and her to have to stay in and order Chinese delivery for dinner...

2 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

Thanks! Now, I have visions of me looking out the window and seeing Ann and Andy lurking behind the bushes...and, to make matters worse, I seem to have misplaced my Valium. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to get through the day! Not even Arabella's shawls can save me from this posting.

Poseidon3 said...

You're welcome! ;-) (Aren't they awful?! LOL)