Tuesday, September 27, 2016

9/27/16

In typical Murphy's Law fashion, Wilbur finally got the back yard done exactly as he wanted, with all his playthings arranged just so, only to find out his owners were about to put the place on the market and move!
One of the highlights of Jerry Wilkinson's latest cocktail party was the late-night contest to see whose legs were the smoothest: Margie "Lady Norelco" Gamm or Anita "Gillette" Hansen.
And so at this early age, without his even realizing it, little Bertrum was acquiring the strength needed to later emerge as "Samson the Tractor Puller, " hero at county fairs and harvest festivals all over the country!
Bonus Pic:  Connie Turner thought she was being more than lenient when she allowed her daughter Alice to host a Roman-themed toga party, but she was appalled to step into the parlor and find some of the guests playing The Photography Game (in which one turns out the lights and see what develops!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing in the third picture?

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

Sorry, Connie, but that's what happens when you let your children watch "I, Claudius"...

(which, by the way, I really wouldn't mind seeing again for a 4th time!)

Poseidon3 said...

I don't know, precious. What is it you think you're seeing?! Or do you mean the 4th picture? Bonita does have flesh-toned panties on (with limited cotton lining, apparently!)

Knuckles, I have never seen that! And truly need to....

Anonymous said...

Sorry, yes, I meant the 4th picture, and it's just panties! I think I had one too many! ;)