Thursday, August 8, 2019

8/8/19

When her father called her and told her to get down to his department store as soon as possible, June had no idea what he had in mind that day for "June Clearance!"
Rosamund saw no need for a quick trip to the corner store to be a thing of blah, so she decked herself out and sang carols all the way there and back...
It was quite a reunion indeed when Carolmarie went back to Panama eight and a half months after her trip there to look up Carlos the cabana boy. Both of them had put a little weight on in the meantime, but she'd soon be dropping hers!

8 comments:

BrianB said...

And when Rosamund left the house there was finally peace and quiet for the first time since Thanksgiving for her husband Luther!

Carolmarie looks like she's about to pop! Her nose, that is.

BrianB

Poseidon3 said...

"'Cause we need some peace and quiet, right this very minute... shut yer freakin' blowhole... or I'm gonna pin it!" - Luther. LOL

BrianB said...

Ha! I had friends many years ago who knew the rude lyrics to a bunch of Christmas songs. The only line I remember is "Check the balls on that cute collie, Fa la la la la, la la la la!"

BrianB

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

Hey! It's Charles Nelson Reilly.

Poseidon3 said...

BrianB, I love being a makeshift lyricist on songs... LOL Last night while rehearsing the song "Waterloo," my friend and I got to giggling like childish idiots because she sang, "Waterboob." Puerile... Ha ha! I also once did all new lyrics to "Tomorrow." Can't recall them, but it went, "Your son'll come out. Tomorrow. Bet a top or bottom that tomorrow...." !!!

Knuckles! LOL Early CNR.

Shawny said...

Hilarious Poseidon. Annie lyrics. You could rewrite the whole play based on that. Really really great. I’m gonna steal that one.

Poseidon3 said...

I think there was also something like, "When I'm stuck with a gay, whose gray and lonely, I just whip out my d*ck and grin and say.... ohhhhh...!" LOLOLOL I get a percentage of the profits, btw....! :-)

Shawny said...

Bring it on “Daddy” Warbucks...