Tuesday, September 12, 2017

9/12/17

Rebecca Sue was deeply disappointed to accidentally sit on one of her brother's Easter eggs and discover that it wasn't actually hard-boiled, forcing her to face everyone head-on for the rest of the afternoon!
The stand-off was soon to come to an end... This was the day that Luthor was finally going to take out that damned obnoxious, staring, potted iris once and for all!
For two months prior to his summer trip to Sanibel Island, Harvey used his new Trim Twist exerciser every day at the office... and the results were showing!

2 comments:

Knuckles Girlyskirt said...

Dropping a quick line to let you know that I will be away from my computer for the next 2 weeks...will be back around the 27th.

So, fret not! I have not forsaken thee. I shall return.

Until then, well, I'll just have to content myself with the mental image of Harvey twisting the night away.

Poseidon3 said...

Trim Twist packs easily if you want to get in a few reps while you're gone! ;-)

(I couldn't resist including that in the post. My aunt had one and I have many fond childhood memories of whirling around and ending up face down on the wall-to-wall carpet!) Have fun!

http://cdn-wpmsa.defymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2014/05/trim-twist-vintage-exercise.png